A Kid's Video Guide to "Shiloh"
This is just a short clip from the actual video. Click here to learn how you can view the entire video.
Topics discussed in this program include:
- Did Marty do the right thing by stealing Shiloh?
- Judd Travers - misunderstood or evil?
- Civil disobedience
- Changing the law
- And much more!
- 21 minutes
- Highly Recommended Title at "Educational Media Marketplace"
Questions for classroom discussion and assignments:
- Was it right for Marty to steal Shiloh? Why, or why not?
- Do you think Judd Travers was evil, or just misunderstood?
- Is civil disobedience important? What are some current examples of civil disobedience, anywhere in the world?
- What are some of the ways either state, national or local laws get changed in our society?