A Kid's Video Guide to "Julie of the Wolves"
This is just a short clip from the actual video. Click here to learn how you can view the entire video.
Topics discussed in this program include:
- American life vs. Eskimo life
- Julie as a survivor
- Wolf society
- Being an outsider
- And much more!
- 21 minutes
Questions for classroom discussion and assignments:
- How is the life of an Eskimo different from your life?
- In what ways is Julie a survivor?
- Discuss wolf society. Can you name some of its characteristics?
- What would make someone an “outsider”? How do you think it feels to be an outsider? Have you ever felt that way.